HopeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GM-Application] ItzSquall ( Fayt )

2 posters

Go down

[GM-Application] ItzSquall ( Fayt ) Empty [GM-Application] ItzSquall ( Fayt )

Post  itzsquall Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Alright this is my game master application. Off course I would have liked to post one custom made, but your main post says to do not.

Name:
My name is Marc Bedard

Name you want to be called:
I would like it to be simple, make my name the same as it is. If you want to add [GM]/GM besides
it I don't mind, but I'd like it to stay at Fayt.

Age: I am 18 years old, going on 19 this april, I am realy matured, I've learn alot through these 18 years >.< Off course you
guys may understand that I'm 18, I do have a job I can't be online 12 hours a day, but I'll do my best.

GM Position: Game Master, Event Maker. I could also be a NPC coder, I did alot of NPC on my old Server ( I was using a repack ,
but NPC were made by me. )

Average Play time:
I can play about 4~6 hours a day, depend if I'm working or not and not busy with my life. Normally I work in the
morning which is for me ( GMT - 5 East Canada Time )from 9AM to 6PM. Off course it sometimes changes , I'll try to notice the Head/Owner whenever I work
this evening.

Have you been GM before:
Yes, since I owned a server about 2 years ago, it was called FusionMS It was in the beginning with the
v55 and v53 sources released by Titan and OdinMS. I have been a GM on a server called FreakyMS also.

In-Game Name: Fayt, I highly doubt I'll be making a legit character, maybe just for testing purpose.

Reason you want to be a GM: I want to be able to do something for the server, even if it is not to be a power greedy bitch. I want to
be able to do something if I ever see a war starting over smega, over main chat in FM, a KS'er, a hacker, a botter. I don't want to be left to asking a GM because
the time I do it, the person in question will be probably stop/leave.

What will you do as a GM: Well there is a lot of thing I can do as a GM o.o . I can ban hacker player, warn ks'er, ban botter, do event
to entertain the community. The most important thing is to actually listen and answer the players questions. I know there is the forum but GM are suppose to be
there for this in my oppinion. Also don't worry about me knowing what hacks are or aren't, I've seen so many hacker in these 7 years of Maple'ing.

Note: As I stated above, I could code some NPC if you need help, I can gather information for Shop List / Drop List. I don't mind doing a lot of 1by1 things which can takes hours. Like making a Shop/Drop SQL.

How will you make the server better:
I can simply make the community better by advertising which I'm like already doing, trying to get
friends in here Smile, I can also deal with the hacker,botter,ks'er. The malwares of this community. I could help entertaining players.

Interests: I love playing Maple Story, I've been doing it since 2004, I started in Japanese MS, and I am not Japanese. I just like enjoyed
this game for these whole 7 years. I played GMS Beta, I know everything about Maple Story. I've been playing Maple Story Private Server since it all began 2 years ago
when OdinMS made the first public server ever. These guys are my idol.

Any other comments*:
I can talk pretty nicely in English/French, also writing it. I am dedicated to Maple Story, when it involves a nice server.

Thanks for actually reading, if you did. Please notice me in-game / forum whenever I am Accepted or Denied.
Marc/Fayt
itzsquall
itzsquall

Back to top Go down

[GM-Application] ItzSquall ( Fayt ) Empty ;]

Post  Hope Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:47 am

Looks like you spent quite a bit of time on this.
Really enjoy you helping me code after all ;].
I might take this into consideration for a coder position possibly?

Hope
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

[GM-Application] ItzSquall ( Fayt ) Empty Re: [GM-Application] ItzSquall ( Fayt )

Post  itzsquall Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:27 am

Thanks for the reply, and sorry for the past 2 days of un-activeness, I had overtime at work. ( cough more $ for me! ) But now I'm back <3
itzsquall
itzsquall

Back to top Go down

[GM-Application] ItzSquall ( Fayt ) Empty Re: [GM-Application] ItzSquall ( Fayt )

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down