HopeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application [Murdoc]

2 posters

Go down

Application [Murdoc] Empty Application [Murdoc]

Post  murdoc Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:54 am

Name: Eddie Flores.
Name you want to be called: Murdoc
GM Position: Game Master

Average Play time: Everyday for 3 or more hours. My play time is determined by school, work, etc.

Have you been GM before: Yes, not on a Maple Story Private Server though. I've been a GM for a Dekaron Private Server and a Conquer Online Private Server.

In-Game Name: Murdoc

Reason you want to be a GM:
Primarily because I love the community. From the minute I joined, everyone was very helpful and welcoming. The server is solid with little to no bugs or glitches. I feel I'm a cool guy to hang around with but can be serious when needed. I'm always willingly helpful to all players (I can have members vouch for me). I'm very blunt person, so my opinions can almost always be considered unbiased and honest.

Will you quit if we deny you?:
Hell. No. The server is enjoyable and great, with or without being a GM. Plus I'm not the type to rage quit (except on Black Ops... I rage on that all the time.)

What will you do as a GM:
I'd try to bring innovative event ideas to the users consistently. I would try to get the community more involved with the GM's so they don't feel so isolated from the staff. I'd also carry out the regular responsibilities a GM normally has to follow without abusing power. I'd promote forum and website activity (voting). And help new users level so they get motivation to stay and become a long-term player.

How will you make the server better:
I have a few years experience with forums and website administration/creation. I can navigate C-Panel, I can take back-ups, etc. I've been a graphic designer for 6 years now and I feel that I could help promote the sites growth by creating banners, logos, website buttons, forum enhancements, etc.

Interests:
My interests are dirt biking, mixing, raving, chilling with friends, political discussion (stoner-level shit, lol), gaming, art, and C-Walking.

Any other comment:
Here is a link to some of my work: https://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee320/silent712/
I feel that I have a lot to offer and my interest is only to help the server grow more and I will continue to try my best to do that regardless of being accepted or not and I appreciate you taking the time to read my shitty application, lol.

~ Murdoc

murdoc

Back to top Go down

Application [Murdoc] Empty Re: Application [Murdoc]

Post  NewHope Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:05 pm

YOU CWALK MUTHA MURDOC??? i do to, but im nooby at it Very Happy. tell me your youtube if u has one Very Happy
NewHope
NewHope

Back to top Go down