HopeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human's GM App (:

3 posters

Go down

Human's GM App (: Empty Human's GM App (:

Post  Human Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:40 pm

Name:Brandon Chew

Name you want to be called:Brandon,Human or Any names that isnt rude.

Age:14 Gonna be 15 soon , As im still a student , i can be on almost anytime after school.

GM Position:GameMaster, Active Event Maker.

Average Play time:GMT+8 6pm - Midnight. I May be more active sometimes then usual.

Have you been GM before:Yes i have , i have been a SGM in BigBangMs And I Have Quite a lot of experience .

In-Game Name:Human.

Reason you want to be a GM:I Enjoy Helping people and i really want to make this server a better place , and increase its population easily with the number of friends i have.

Will you quit if we deny you?:I Will not quit , one day the server is still up , one day i will not quit , not even a chance.

What will you do as a GM:I Will help to answer player's questions and are willing to help them by giving them tips on different places for training and different place to do certain things and different NPCs to find when they are in need of a certain thing.

How will you make the server better: I will introduce most of my friends to the server , and there will most probably be about 10 of them . it will increase the population of the server , i will also advertise the server widely on different online social networking platforms such as Facebook.

Interests:Basketball , Facebook and Playing Games , Maplestory is one of the best one i have played , and it will always be , i started in MapleSEA, then i progressed to Global MS. I Find it more interesting when there are more people playing with you .

Any other comment:Although This is a rather brief GM App. I Will really appreciate it if u really read the whole thing (: You can inform me in-game , whether was i denied or accepted. Im From Singapore , Even though our timezone isnt very close, but i will still be very active. I Really Hope You will take me into consideration (: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Human
Human

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1532193257

Back to top Go down

Human's GM App (: Empty Rejected?

Post  Human Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:15 pm

No Reply ... Hmmm , does that mean im rejected ?
Human
Human

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1532193257

Back to top Go down

Human's GM App (: Empty Re: Human's GM App (:

Post  NewHope Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:31 pm

No, it's just that Hope hasn't had the time to look at it.
NewHope
NewHope

Back to top Go down

Post  John Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Patience is a virtue :]
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post  Human Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:44 pm

@John Yeah it sure is (: