HopeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi guys im jake and heres my app hope u injoy

3 posters

Go down

hi guys im jake and heres my app hope u injoy Empty hi guys im jake and heres my app hope u injoy

Post  XJake Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:55 pm

IGN: Jake
Real name jake
Sex:Male
UK London
Time Zone:GMT

an average day, how long are you on the computer?
5-10 hours a day

How long have you played Maplestory?
I have been playing Maplestory for 5 years now(lvl 196 bishop and a lvl 187 aran in maplestory europe

Do you have past GM experience? If so, where?
i have been a gm for the following servers
BurntMs i was a gm and here some proof Very Happy https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/maple0008s.jpg/
Metrostory https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/maple0001ai.jpg/

Why the should we choose you? - well, you should choose me because, I will improve the server and make sure that hackers
get the Ban and that all of the players will have lots of fun with my events.Also,i have an inter personnality, which means i work excellent with others and am fun to be around.

How long have you been playing hopems? afew not very long

You come across a hacker, what do you do?
OMG a hacker(jks)i would first take a SS then ban
if it was.
scamming for me registers under jail or ban depend on what he scamed and if the person had a ss of it

How would you solve an argument?
i would first see what was going on then see if there was any common sense
and judge if one out of the 2 were lieing and calm them down,then i would take it up from there.
But, if someone was getting scammed I would jail the person that scammed and give the item back to the player that got scammed.

Why do you want to be a GM?
Why wouldn't someone want to be a GM for such a lovely private server.lol
i want to be a gm for hopems because i feel that i can make hopems in the top 50 and improve the system and how things work also i am very friendly and use common sense and remembered over 70% of the time
yahoo / Aim :jakejonson90@yahoo.co.uk

Hope u injoy this app

even if i dont make it please tell me XD
Cheers all
if you need any other info please tell me
hope that this is enoughf to make it

XJake
XJake

Back to top Go down

hi guys im jake and heres my app hope u injoy Empty Re: hi guys im jake and heres my app hope u injoy

Post  *GONE* Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:58 pm

Lol, even thou this isnt the correct format of the GM app, but yeah. I like it. & Hope you get approved. But this server is not yet full of members. So we do not want to many GM's.
*GONE*
*GONE*

Back to top Go down

hi guys im jake and heres my app hope u injoy Empty Re: hi guys im jake and heres my app hope u injoy

Post  Sex Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:29 am

Not right format lol... But will talk to hope about it, thanks!
Sex
Sex
Super Admin
Super Admin

https://hopems.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down