HopeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SaceNation's GM APP OF AWESOMENESS

2 posters

Go down

SaceNation's GM APP OF AWESOMENESS Empty SaceNation's GM APP OF AWESOMENESS

Post  sace8 Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:10 am

Name: Saul

Name you want to be called: Sace

GM Position: Maybe level 4 GM but I’ll do any. Very Happy

Average Play time: I play usually 3 to 4 hours. More on weekends.

Have you been GM before: Yes, I don’t have any proof but I was GM in Lovestory before it was shut down.

In-Game Name: SaceNation

Reason you want to be a GM: I want to be a GM because I want to get more out of the game then just being a player. I like helping newcomers fit in without struggles.

Will you quit if we deny you?: No, If I was denied I would still play but not as much as I would if I was a GM.

What will you do as a GM: I’ll host events every time I log in. And I know all of the GM commands so if anybody has a question I’ll know how to solve it right away.

How will you make the server better: I’ll make this FABULOUS server better by coming up with new ideas and being an all around friendly GM. I can also advertise! Smile

Interests: I play soccer competitively and am very dedicated to the sport and my team. I paintball sometimes with my friends and love playing maplestory. Very Happy

Any other comment: I think I’m good at getting people to like me because the guys at lovestory loved me. Very Happy I hope you enjoyed reading my app and make me a new member of your team!

sace8

Back to top Go down

SaceNation's GM APP OF AWESOMENESS Empty Re: SaceNation's GM APP OF AWESOMENESS

Post  NewHope Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:33 pm

I'm not trying to stop you from applying, but please enjoy our server and know it more to help other players.

- NewHope
NewHope
NewHope

Back to top Go down

Post  sace8 Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:10 pm

All right i'll keep on playing

sace8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content