HopeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John's App

3 posters

Go down

John's App Empty John's App

Post  John Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Name: John

Name you want to be called: John

GM Position: Jr. Gm (for now)

Average Play time: Whenever i feel like it. I do springboard diving so i can't be on 2 days (mon~thurs)

Have you been GM before: Yes, i was a gm on a few servers. I forget most of their names but i know i was a gm on L33tMs and MsNoJutsu.

In-Game Name: John

Reason you want to be a GM: Because i think (some) of our staff is a little too immature at times. I personally don't mind this but i can't say the same for all the other people. I also just kind of want some power to do w/e like host events, stalk girls, stalk guys, have fun. Ya' know?

What will you do as a GM: Well, i can't promise to bring people into the server other than by voting(which i do anyways). But i'm usually pretty helpful with in game problems. I have experienced many situations and handled them swiftly and appropriately.

How will you make the server better: Like i said before, deal with in game problems, both glitches and harassment, i can host creative and different events, and i can put out some bright idea's for the future of HopeMs

Interests: Personal interests i have and gfx (im pretty nooby), Springboard diving(yes i wear a spedo ;D), and i also play volleyball atmy school. Maple interests would include stalking friends, stalking hackers, stalking gms, and rebirthing/superrebirthing(hence the 29x rebirths in 3 days ;D)

Any other comment: Well, i didn't completely take this seriously because anybody can fake an app, you know me in game, you should be able to decide whether or not i am suited to be a gm or not by that.

P.S. i would like my alt to be gm, i want to keep a legit player because i like being pro like that :D

Last edited by John on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
John
John

Back to top Go down

John's App Empty Re: John's App

Post  NewHope Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:25 pm

John is very helpful to me and my brother LastHope. He helped us train and gave us information about the server and we have fun with him everytime ( well yesterday ) we play with him. VOTE JOHN FOR GM Very Happy
NewHope
NewHope

Back to top Go down

John's App Empty Very Nice.

Post  Hope Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:46 am

Very nice app john, i might consider this. As I have somehow enjoy'd you on our server.

-need to make a considering sticky-

Hope
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  John Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:56 am

i have to study for some exams coming up so i wont be on too much untill next week(ish)
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum