HopeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal

2 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post  Epic Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:29 am

i think i was banned for item vaccing.

The only reason i was vaccing was because i wanted 2 get alot of mapleleafs. i knew item vaccing wasnt liked apon private servers but i didnt know it was considerd "hacking" i thought hacking was like fast attacking or high damage and i never used any of that other stuff. i just wanted 2 make it a little bit more efficient.

i wont use those "hacks" anymore. can u please just jail me or something, u can follow me arround every where and watch i wont use the vac or any thing else.realy like your server and id realy like to play it again and help it grow.

Please take this into consideration Sad

-Chris (aka Epic)

Epic

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Ban appeal APPROVED

Post  Epic Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:34 am

Epic, we curretly seen you "item vaccing" yes.
but anything considered a shortcut is hacking, obviously.
but you are right, you did have a good reason.
therfore, i give you a warning.
One more you will be permantly, banned.

To be Un-IP banned you must donate 15$.
i will Unban you for now, but consider this your warning.

Epic

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post  Epic Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:24 pm

i dont think im unbanned it wont let me open the client...
Need help i realy want 2 play :[

Epic

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:37 am

Epic wrote:i think i was banned for item vaccing.

The only reason i was vaccing was because i wanted 2 get alot of mapleleafs. i knew item vaccing wasnt liked apon private servers but i didnt know it was considerd "hacking" i thought hacking was like fast attacking or high damage and i never used any of that other stuff. i just wanted 2 make it a little bit more efficient.

i wont use those "hacks" anymore. can u please just jail me or something, u can follow me arround every where and watch i wont use the vac or any thing else.realy like your server and id realy like to play it again and help it grow.

Please take this into consideration Sad

-Chris (aka Epic)
As for this, "vaccing" is considered Cheating, a way to increase productivity of gameplay. Am I correct?
As you probably know, cheating is prohibited on 99% of servers. I am not giving you any freebees, or any blah blah. You should try going legit for once, or go find a cheat allowing server.-Hope

Hope
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty why?

Post  prize Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:21 am

why did (guest) epic post an unban request and then (guest) epic reply saing ur unbaned

prize

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down