HopeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vinh's gm app :333

3 posters

Go down

Vinh's gm app :333 Empty Vinh's gm app :333

Post  VinhNguyen Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:45 am

Name: Vinh Nguyen

In-Game Name: Vinh

Timezone: Eastern GMT - 05:00 ( Canada & US )

Reborns: 0 LOL

How long have you been playing HopeMS?- Well i only started and i hope that ill be a gm ^.^

How long are you able to be on? Since school started again, I can be on from after school till 10pm. On week ends, I can be on as long as i want.

What do you like about SimpleStory? Why are you applying here? I like the lay out of the game and how easy it is to do things with the commands. I think i can help out alot with the server when you need me to.

Are you currently a staff of another server? I am not a staff member on any there servers.

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks? I havn't applied for any servers in the past 4 weeks.

What are you pros and cons? List them and explain. Pros - I am Friendly, nice, Patiant, and helpfull. Cons - I do get annoyed by hackers, dupers and demi users. I can help with anyone who needs help like with questions and other things. I can wait for one or more months for things if i need to for stuff. When there is new or old players i treat them with respect and I make them feel welcomed. I hate hackers because they cheat and ks people to much and are really annoying to deal with.

How can you contribute to Simple? I can help out with anything you need with like help players if you are to busy coding or dealing with someone, I can do rounds( check every ch for hackers) and stay on late if I can to help out any way I can.

What do you think a GM is? A GM is not a toy to just mess around on and you got to be mutured to be trusted with the job.( No massive baning and stick with the server till the end )

Do you have any experience in being a GM? Yes, I got the hand book for items and maps, I know how to host events and I know the commands that I'd mostly use.

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM?
1. Help Others
2. JQ Events
3.T/F Events
4.Hang in the fm ch1 so its easy to find me

Would you abuse the power of being a GM? I will not abuse the power of a Gm

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation? First of all, I will Grab the Victim and ask who and what did the person take and bring them both to the gm room to solve the problem... But if that doesnt work out i'll report the person to another gm so he can help and I'll jail in the mean time and ban him if i have to.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react? I will talk to him about hacking isnt allowed then jail him and keep jailing him if he keeps hacking to get out and then ban them after 3 warnings. But if he is Duping and using demi to lvl and rebirth faster i will ban them on the spot.

I hope u pick me <3333

Vinh Nguyen
IGN:Vinh

VinhNguyen

Back to top Go down

Vinh's gm app :333 Empty Format..

Post  Hope Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:02 am

Choi oi. Looks like you copied the format off of SimpleStory? Please use OUR GM application format to have a chance to be accepted<3

Hope
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Vinh's gm app :333 Empty Re: Vinh's gm app :333

Post  *GONE* Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:27 am

Ikr choi oi
*GONE*
*GONE*

Back to top Go down

Vinh's gm app :333 Empty Re: Vinh's gm app :333

Post  Sponsored content